The day has FINALLY come. Bye school! It's like a dream. Haven't seen my parents for 20 months and they flied over just to show up & support. Super grateful 💗
Missions accomplished during the past 2 years:
- Graduated with 4.0 GPA! (10 classes in total)
- Completed 2 internships and received return offers from both (and felt so sorry to turn one down. They were both AMAZING!)
- One of the internship is related to data science - the primary reason why I went back to school! Almost gave up hope on that (thought that I'd have to obtain a PhD first before even trying to submit an application LOL), maybe could write a post sharing my experience in the near future ...?
- Got to work with talented people. My professors are not only knowledgable but also kind. I've learned a ton from them outside of the academic subjects~
- Made new friends. Hopefully our relationships will be long lasting!
- It's just great to be an Aggie.
Bye, College Station. I will carry the memory along and step forward. Next step: Dallas~